Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Britney Spears' Sister Jamie Preggo @ 16!

Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney's Sister, Is Pregnant


'Zoey 101' star is 12 weeks along in her pregnancy, she told OK! magazine.

By Kurt Orzeck

Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney's sister, is pregnant, the 16-year-old told OK! magazine. The father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge, she said. "It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Jamie Lynn Spears, who is 12 weeks along in her pregnancy, told the magazine for its new issue, which hits stands this week.

"I was in complete and total shock, and so was he," she said. "As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody. Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."

According to the interview, Jamie Lynn confirmed the pregnancy through a home test. She later paid a visit to the doctor, who corroborated the news. She said she revealed the news to her parents shortly before Thanksgiving.

Read rest of article @ MTV.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and Nicole Richie has a paper cut.

Who gives a rats ass?

Zack Lee said...

lmao@rats ass