Thursday, December 27, 2007

Zack Lee's Official Bucket List

So, I saw this movie called The Bucket List a few days ago and it really got me thinking. If money weren't an issue, what are some of the things I would want to do before I leave this Earth? Sounds easy at first, but when you start actually writing it out you find out how meaningless material possesions are.....here's mine:

1. Reconnect with my distant family.
2. Backpack in every continent with my 4 closest friends.
3. Write my life story in a script and have it made into a cliche Spike Lee film.
4. Board a jet plane and catch New Years around the world in every timezone.
5. Visit the Bermuda Triangle and go fishing.
6. Take an extreme hallucinogen and watch the scariest movie ever made.
7. Base jump off of the Empire State building in a Superman costume
8. Listen to 2Pac - Hit Em Up in a ritzy French restaurant on a ghetto blaster.
9. Visit every home I've ever lived in
10. Have a kid.

What is your bucket list?

Trailer for The Bucket List

1 comments:

judy holiday said...

"8. Listen to 2Pac - Hit Em Up in a ritzy French restaurant on a ghetto blaster."

fantastic.