Monday, January 7, 2008

Pictures With Words - Phonte of Little Brother - Step It Up

She said we should go out on a date
I said that's cool you can come to my house.
She said "Nigga please! Do better than that.
Why the fuck I wanna come over and chill on yo couch?"
I laughed cause it seemed she had me all figured out
And my game ain't work like it did before
Them are days long gone, cause once they get grown
These hoes ain't impressed by Applebees no more
Gotta dig a little deeper for that PF change, for PF Chang's
And if you can't afford it
You can still do thangs to show you ain't on no dumb shit
Take her to a gallery, museum or some shit
Thank God for you and all the crew that you run with
Givin new meaning to the blind date
You so official, but a nigga can't attract Cristal with a Boone's Farm mindstate..

0 comments: