Monday, November 26, 2007

Break A Leg: TiRon, Inverse, Nieve, Mis Led and MUDluscious Performing Live @ Whiskey A Go Go


This year turned out to be my most successful year since I decided to take this music shit seriously....and I'm loving it. I'm kinda nervous about the show tonight, mainly cause this is my first time playing at this club, and from what i've gathered it's a pretty legendary spot. Artists like Led Zeppelin and The Doors graced the same stage im about to stand on today, and all I keep thinking is.....I CAN'T FUCK THIS UP! I'm kinda hard on myself when it comes to performances haha. last week I had a show at Little Temple....easily the worst show I have ever done. everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. From hecklers to the music not working, even to Tunj slipping and falling on stage....but we held it together, gritted our teeth and got through it (SHOUTS TO TUNJ!). So you can guess that my mind and heart are in different spots right now....my mind is playing devils advocate while my heart is in Sly Stallone mode. last night at rehearsal I kinda zoned out...I think we all did. everybody found their pocket and freaked it, and to be honest, im really excited about tonight....

- TiRon (www.myspace.com/tiron)

Yoel (keys)
Vocab (tables)
Paul Dateh (violin)

nuff said.

Check Out The Performers.
MUDluscious - www.myspace.com/mudluscious
Nieve - www.myspace.com/nievehiphop
Mis Led - www.myspace.com/itsmisled
Inverse - www.myspace.com/inversehiphop

THE SHOW IS ALL AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

exactly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*farts*
*waves the air*
Good luck fellas

Anonymous said...

wow.
didn't know the last show didn't go that great...
but,
remember...
everybody has a not so great show here and there...
it's...
what humbles you...
makes you work harder, and appreciate the really dope shows.

Tunji said...

hahaha @ me bustin my ass