Friday, November 30, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY: Against My Window.....


Well it's finally raining in good ol' sunny California, and I ain't mad. I ended up at Mickey D's this morning (near Crenshaw and Adams) and waited in easily the longest McDonalds line in history. When I finally got to the menu I drew a blank and in my hazy hangoverish state I proceeded to order a #4 with an extra sandwich......little did I know that the #4 was the sausage biscuit w/ egg meal. My body fell into the tight grip of the Greek goddess known as Itis just from breathing in the smell. Disappointed in my selection, I pulled up to the street and signaled for a right turn. Traffic flow was rather heavy so I decided to wet my whistle and prepare my sausage biscuit sandwich, applying ketchup and the hashbrown that came with it (double decker nigga.). As I began to put the final touches onto my sandwich and lay down the hashbrown, I was honked at from behind which caused me to make a right turn without making sure everything was secure in my lap. Now, you may be asking yourself...."why didn't he just hold everything down with one hand and turn with the other?" and to answer your question...because my car don't have power steering you nosy bitch. My 90 percent prepared breakfast went flying to the floor of my car and ketchup was no longer the only topping on the sandwich.

Then this song came on.....exactly.



Happy Friday,

Lee, Zack

0 comments: