Saturday, December 8, 2007

He Said, She Said: 50 Caught Breathing Cocaine Though His Nose?



This was filmed backstage at his show in Zagreb, Croatia. Rumors has it he was sniffing cocaine...but you never know. It could have been smack. :)

Miss Info: “From what I know 50 does not do any drugs. He’s doesn’t even drink. When I asked my insiders at G-unit, they laughed it off and said they were counting money, that’s why they were hunched over like that. And the reporter came in without permission.”

lmao@how he comes out of the dressing room all bothered by the surprise interview, check how he talks to the bald head white kid.

exactly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know ...

They look like they were up to something, but I can't tell. There was probably some coke goin down, and he didn't want the cameras to see it ... but I still can't tell if he was gettin down.