Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pusha T on the Lil Wayne 'Complex Magazine' Comments








Just in case you didn't know what the article said....

First he said...

Lil Wayne: “I don’t see no fucking Clipse. This is a fucking legend you’re talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot.”

Then he said...

Lil Wayne: No disrespect to nobody and I fuck with the homie Nigo. He's cool as a motherfucker because he let me keep the shit, wear whatever, it's nothing against him and I ain't stopping wearing because the Clipse said. I stopped wearing because I don't want no more problems. I don't want y'all niggas to think I wanna be like y'all and y'all get mad at me. We brought y'all through the 'Nolia way back in 2002. We brought y'all through there so y'all was straight, feel me, niggas showed y'all love then they fuck with Gillie-you know, that's a whole story; he was on the video so that's why I really kind of thought that this is about me, they shoulda said my name, is that a promotion? But like I said, I just don't want no problems so that's why I took it off, plain and simple, I don't want no beef because beef is a different fucking thing from where I'm from, I don't want that, I don't want that at all, I-don't-want-that."

exactly.

0 comments: