Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mr. Lee Prepares For Vegas

As the end of the year approaches I find myself becoming really impatient. I've never really been to Las Vegas, but if it's anything like i've been hearing then this should definately be one for the books. I have my outfits laid out like a kid preparing for his first day back to school with his brand new clothes....yes.....I got me some good clothes. Bottles will be popped, pictures will be taken, and I've also decided that I will not be gambling. I work hard for my money and a few bright lights isn't enough to make me put it in a machine only for the machine to say, "Now get the fuck out my face!".I guess one of the main highlights will be Jay Z performing at the Palms, and you already know.....I must be in attendance. I wanted to actually get a seat so I can drink and be merry, but it's peace. Either way....break out the red lights, welcome to the party life.

Suite :-)

0 comments: